On January 1, 2012, I will giving away this theme. Wardrobe provides exceptional control for all aspects of your e-Commerce website. Whether you’re already running an online fashion store that needs updating, or planning to build a new WordPress-powered online store, the Wardrobe theme will be incredibly valuable to you. The pre-made template makes the job of putting up an online store easy without much complication.
Wardrobe has a simplified design with clean graphics and good use of color that shift the visitors’ focus to the products. Uncluttered design that makes great use of white space making it easier for the user to understand how to navigate and use the site.
[snap url="http://demo.colorlabsproject.com/wardrobe-woocommerce/" alt="Wardrobe Theme Project" w="600" h="300"]
— ColorLabs & Company (@ColorLabs) January 6, 2012
- Automatic thumbnail resizer: Theme is powered with a script that automatically generates thumbnails from your post images. This will save you time and make your web site easy to re-design.
- Theme administration panel:Manage important theme elements from a dedicated panel and be free from the hassle of editing codes. Here you can integrate your web site with AdSense, Analytics and Feedburner in a few clicks.
- WordPress threaded comments:Optimize user discussion on your web site with WordPress threaded comments. Say ‘goodbye’ to hard-to-follow comment posts and ‘hello’ to neatly organized comment threads.
- Cross-browser compatibility: Coded and designed according to web standards. This ensures complete accessibility and compatibility in modern internet browsers, such as Firefox, Safari, Chrome and many others.
Entering the contest is simple. All that is required is to follow @raddevelopment and leave a comment on this blog post that ranges between 100 – 200 words as to why you’re deserving of the free copy.
At the time of the drawing, January 2, 2012, Radical Development will select one random winners so be sure to follow the rules to win!
Summary of Rules and Regulations
To enter to win a single copy of the Colorlabs Wardrobe WordPress Theme, $69.00 retail value of prize, no purchase is necessary. Contest closes at midnight of January 2, 2012. If you’re selected as a winner, you must provide a valid email address.
Complete Rules and Regulations
- This contest is open to residents of the United States of America, except employees of Radical Development who is sponsoring the Promotion and their affiliates.
- The chance of being selected will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. If the selected entrant cannot be contacted by the email address provided in the comment within 10 days of being selected, he/she will not be eligible to win the prize and an alternate entrant will be randomly selected.
- The prize is not transferable or convertible into cash or otherwise and must be accepted as awarded.
- The right is reserved to terminate or withdraw this contest at any time without prior notice.
- This contest is subject to all and Federal, State and Municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Radical Development and its affiliates accept no liability or responsibility in connection with injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising out of this contest or prize. Entries not meeting the guidelines or irregular in any way will be considered void.
- There is no technical support from Radical Development nor Colorlabs and Company.
- Good luck.