Highly motivated information technology professional with 19 years of experience. Results-oriented, strong team player, high-energy, hands-on professional, self-motivated, and detail-oriented. Able to meet challenging deadlines both individually and as part of or leader of a team. Quickly adapts at overcoming obstacles and implementing organizational change.
Web Development, Research, Team Lead and Mentor, Web Accessibility, Governance, Teamwork, Information Security, Application Security, Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Standards, Process Improvement, Cyber Security, Microsoft Technologies, Team Building, Section 508, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), Assistive Technology, Accommodations, Compliance Sheriff
- University of Maryland University College, Master’ s degree, DMBA 2013 – 2014
- University of Maryland University College 2011 – 2013, Master’ s degree, Cybersecurity
- TUI University 2005 – 2009, Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science
- Certified Ethical Hacker v8
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
If you’re looking for a passionate and dedicated technologist, then look no more!.