If you are you are either new to WordPress or a long time user be sure to check out the following plug-ins that can greatly cut down on you time spent in administrative task while at the same time help you to make money from you blog and track a wealth of information. These are just a few that I am aware of and while some are better than others only you can determine what works best in your case. As each person has different opinions what are your favorite plug-ins and why? Drop a comment and share with others any tips that you may have.
- Custom Login Page: Change the default WordPress login screen to a customized version. Great for client projects.
- WordPress Dashboard Editor: Change the default information on your WordPress dashboard screen. You can remove everything, add anything and then some – you will be able to completely customize the dashboard – even edit it based on user level.
- Wp-SimpleCode: For those of us who use HTML markup code examples in our posts this plugin automatically takes standard markup and processes it for use within code examples.
- WordPress Search and Replace: Allows you to search your posts and pages and replace information automatically.
- Text Link Ads: Allows you to easily download a WP plugin to integrate Text Link Ads with your site.
- Adsense Earnings: Allows you to display your earnings (and adjust date ranges) with adsense right in your WP administration panel.
- CG-InBetween: Allows you to display ads in between posts as you determine. You can also display other types of information such as a PHP code, images, HTML, etc.
- Feed Footer: Let’s you add advertisments to the footer of your RSS feed posts..
Download Monitor Plug-ins
- Download Counter – Very simple plugin that counts the number of times a file has been downloaded.
- WordPress Download Monitor – Offers additional features compared to the former plugin with the ability to change download stat numbers, reupload files, ability to display popular, recent and random downloads in your theme.